22.7.14

Well hello there.  :)


Hopefully I can spread some of my mind wanderings, comments, thoughts and many inspirations.

I think that is the purpose right? 

To get it out of my brain and see if someone else finds it mildly appealing?

Well let's see how it goes... 

My name is Angela Elizabeth and I would most likely say I am an ultimate food junkie, design junkie, and fashion junkie, mixed improperly with a whole lot of love in a whole lot of other things. Anything that whispers sweet nothings into my mind ;)

I believe that I am a wanderer. And that I love far too many things about life.  My brain always has a million different possibilities, a million different dreams. It is a passionate and poetic madhouse and it is exhausting and inspiring all at once. I struggle to find time to sleep properly while trying to accomplish it all. But somehow sleep never seems as important to me as living. <3

" N OT  A L L   WH O    W A NDE R   A RE  L OS  T. " -toklien



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on bloglovin'

Translate

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe