ootd: Hello Winter!

14.12.14






Trying to stay inspired as it gets colder outside! I love the snow but really am not a fan of the bitter cold! If winter was just this mild, beautiful white fluff everywhere I would be outside all the time! Though I did take a walk today and it was very pleasant, not freezing! Kept warm in big cozy scarf, peacoat and super-soft plaid flannel! If only it can stay like this for christmas... I can't wait for all the holiday outfits, friends and delish food! Stay tuned, lots of christmas and new years fun to to come :) xx 

- Wearing -

Navy Blue Peacoat - Forever 21
Infinite Scarf - H&M
Plaid Flannel - Boyfriends ;)
Wet Look' Tights - Garage
Leather and Gold Ankle Boots - H&M
Purse - Prada

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on bloglovin'

Translate

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe