OOTD: Thrifts +Jewel Tones + Denim

11.11.14








Oh hello :)

So I went away and was seriously sick for the last million days it feels like, but I am back!  Adore my new hat, had another one like this but it was left sadly somewhere and was lost forever! Tragic. But now I have a new one! My latest and great thrift! Paired with a collared dark acid wash shirt and forest green knit sweater, jewelled necklace dark jeans and black platforms. Gold accessories and loose messy bun and was perfect for mild fall weather. Not looking forward to snow, but ADORE fall clothes!

Enjoy xx

Black Platforms - Steve Madden, Hat - Thrift - Stella Luna,  Acid-Wash Collared Shirt- Zumies, Round Sunnies - Aldo Accessories, Purse - Prada, Think Gold Rings - Aldo Accessories

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on bloglovin'

Translate

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe