OOTD

9.9.14









Hola! So today was a black-on-black kind of day, which for this girl is possibly every other day! I absolutely love black. It looks great on everyone, any skin tone, age or body type! It's workable for day, obviously great for night, and looks somewhat put together even when it's a grungy or dressed down look. Today was some sort of messy ballerina bun, with my purple tortoise  glasses (I think I am basically blind without them or my contacts), a loose fitting distressed/loosely woven sweater,  black high-waisted shorts with spikes up the sides (love them), and finally my all time favourite pair of shoes, my combats. They have been through everything with me and the more they go through, the more I love them. I am not looking forward to when I need to get new ones (as these are about to start ripping...a sure sign of love) and have to start at the beginning again with something that is going to be too new and shiny for my liking! Anyways, thats it, pretty simple. I just accessorized with a black beaded wrap bracelet, a layered cross necklace, and of course a beautiful deep plum lipstick! xx


Wearing: Sweater - Thrift, Black Studded Shorts - Forever 21, Combat Boots - Steve Madden
Accessories: Tortoise Glasses - Boss Orange, Layered Cross Necklace: H&M, Black Beaded Wrap Bracelet - Chapters (Surprising right?) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on bloglovin'

Translate

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe