OOTD.

7.9.14




As mentioned one of my biggest obsessions certainly has to be clothes. I think the reason I adore fashion, is it's ability to showcase so much about a person. A well paired outfit can bring out an uncanny amount of confidence and personality in anybody! Whether it's something super simple, or edgy and fashion forward anyone can find what ignites that awesome-outfit high. To hopefully help that along I'm going to be posting about my style trends and infinite amounts of OOTDs to help give daily outfit ideas.

This is an easy outfit for day-to-day outings, especially with the leather jacket (if the weather calls for it), and can take you right into the night! Ironman bodysuit (could replace with any graphic tee or bodysuit you own) and any pair of ripped denim (I like a looser, boyfriend fit jean to offset the fitted body suit) in lighter or acid-wash denim really lightens this look up and makes it feel more casual. To finish off I paired with my favourite chunky black heels. These aren't very high, I think they're around 2", but you can always go higher! Heels/wedges with thick chunky straps would look good too, especially if you want to dress it up a bit more! xx

Wearing: Leather Jacket - Danier, Ironman Bodysuit - Forever 21, Ripped Boyfriend Jeans - American Eagle
Accessories: Gold Gasoline Sunglasses & Wide/Gold Knuckle Rings- Aldo Accessories, Large Arrow Ring & Layered Multi-Metallics Necklace - H&M

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on bloglovin'

Translate

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe