Halloween!

2.9.14

Okay, so summer is coming to an end (which I am still fully in denial about) but there are a few things to look forward to! There is one that excites me the most though...

Halloween! I absolutely adore it. In my opinion, Halloween far more awesome than any other holiday. The one chance people get to express themselves or be as crazy as you would like to be. For me (because I'm quite a bit of a nerd), it's generally a chance to dress up as a superhero, villain, or something that could be from a nightmare. Why not? I think that you should do whatever makes you feel like your freeing something! Or just the most fun/affordable option that lets you, let loose! Even if you have kids to take care of as well, do not forget yourself. It could be a great chance for you to play around (as you may not get many chances to do so!) or a chance for you and your significant other to have some fun! Either way, here is an almost-entirely-homemade costume from last year that is now top ranked a personal favourite. My Silent Hill nurse costume. So much fun and seriously creepy! Made for some awesome pictures as well!


I'll post soon on some affordable options including at-home creations, or the use of make-up and how it can create an amazing costume for next to nothing! So try to stay positive, I know it's hard but there is still life after summer, I promise! 
xx



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on bloglovin'

Translate

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe