Oh-So-Vintage! OOTD OOTN

21.9.14













Hello hello guys, haven't done a true OOTN yet, usually they can go either way but this look is certainly more suited for night! So I was super blessed with a wonderful gift from my great aunt which was this absolutely stunning shirt that she bought in the 60's when she was much younger! The moment I layed my eyes on it I was in love. The beading work is unreal. I haven't seen anything comparable around nowadays. As soon as you hold it, you can feel the quality of work, how well they are sewn into the fabric, and it's shocking how heavy the piece actually is. Anyway, so with that being said, clearly it's basically a stand alone piece keeping everything else pretty minimal to let the shirt shine. Worn with slightly sheer black tights and strappy black and silver heels to play off the metallics in the shirt. Make-up and accessories were kept fairly simple, but played with a kind of upscale hippy vibe, with my natural waves,  deep red lipstick and my simple chunky gold watch.

Do you have any vintage favs?! Comment below,  I would love to hear about your favourites!

Wearing: Beaded Sheer Shirt/Dress - Vintage, Sheer Black Tights - H&M, Strappy Black&SilverShoes - BCBG
Accessories: Large Chunky Gold Watch - Guess



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on bloglovin'

Translate

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe