OOTD Gothic Stripes

23.9.14












Today's look is long sheer stripes, messy buns, and dark gothic accents! Took a walk down to the train tracks and found that I couldn't be in abetter place for this ootd! The play on neutrals and lines worked out awesome! So Just pulled my hair to the side in a loose messy bun, put on my fav deep plum lipstick, cross necklace, and chunky black heels (that I'm obsessed with right now). Very simple, perfect for anytime of the day! Enjoy xx

Wearing: Striped Maxi Dress - Max&Chloe, Shoes - Steve Madden
Accessories: Sunglasses: Go Jane, Cross Layered Necklace: Aldo Accessories, All-Seeing-Eye Bracelet - Off the Coast in OceanCity! But you can find something similar here: http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-All-Seeing-Eye-Bracelet/372297



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on bloglovin'

Translate

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe