OOTD

29.9.14










Hola :) So here is yesterday's outfit of the day! A simple black on black on black. Love my band tees of course they are all great classics and if I could I would have multiple versions of them in all different styles. Some I have are truly vintage from my wonderful mother (who happened to have a great taste in music) and others I have found good versions around today that actually have a great look and texture! Nothing 'new' looking though it just doesn't do it for me. Anyway, otherwise my fav   cranberry beanie, round gold sunnies, high waisted zip pants, and my new black docs :) Enjoy xx

Wearing: Rolling Stones - Forever 21, Beanie - Zumies, Black Zip Pants - Banana Republic, Black Boots - Doc Marten's 

Accessories: Round Gold Gasoline Glasses - Aldo Accessories, Bracelets: Black Beaded Wrap Bracelet - Chapters, Black Woven one - East Coast street Vendor but find similar one here: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Ship-12pcs-lot-Antique-Gold-Woven-Black-Leather-Suede-Bracelet-2013-New-Fashion-Women-Clothing/1148469484.html







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on bloglovin'

Translate

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe