OOTD

16.9.14











So here is my look last night! This is a go-to combo as it's a great mix of flattering pieces, that can be super toned-down casual but you can easily go out without changing a thing. A few of my fav pieces here, my old Nirvana tee (arms are cut off),  my a-line leather jacket, high-waisted light jean shorts (they have had there share of tough love, and they become more distressed as the days go by, but I love it!) and finally my new platform chunky heels (that I'm currently obsessed with). Hair is kept simple, just day-old straightened and tousled (But I would wear whatever is natural for you because that works well for this look). Simple thicker black liquid eye-liner, and plum lipstick!

Do you have an all-time fav piece? Or just something that you find you can throw on with anything? I live for those easy day-to-day pieces, would love to hear some of yours?!

Enjoy xx

Wearing: Nirvana T-Shirt - Luckily was passed down from mother :) But you can find them easily online!, A-Line Leather Jacket - Danier,  Distressed Light Denim Shorts - Can't remember, but you can always cut your own or find a version at somewhere like Forever 21! Chunky Black Platforms - Steve Madden

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on bloglovin'

Translate

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe