OOTD.

14.9.14







Hey guys! So I wanted to show a night-time look as I haven't had a chance to do yet! It's not a super 'dressy' night-time look, which I will do, this is more of a casual outfit for maybe just going to a friends, or a low-key pub, or just out for a walk through the city. Easily change up a few things and you could make this look much dressier, while still using the same basic components. Just tying up or tucking in the blouse, losing the casual leather jacket for a dressier one or a blazer, and a ballerina bun instead of the hat. Any of those would amp this look up quite a bit. 

So for this a paired my slightly bomber-style leather jacket (as mentioned it has more of a casual vibe, it's also a bit warmer), with my dark jean blouse done up to the top and black high-waisted pants with leather panels on legs. Paired with my new (and very exciting) chunky black suede heels, a dark jewel-crusted necklace, large gold arrow rings and my floppy cranberry knit hat. I was perfectly comfortable, warm (was a bit chilly for a September night), and could easily walk to pubs as we ventured around the city! xx

Wearing: Bomber-Style Leather Jacket - Asos,  Jean Collared Blouse - Love Fire, Black Leather-Detailed Pants - Dynamite, Chunky Suede Heels - Steve Madden
Accessories: Knit Beanie - Heart, Gold Ring - H&M

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on bloglovin'

Translate

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe