ootd Summer Breeze

21.5.15


















Hey Guys! So I have to apologize for my no show lately I have been crazy swamped with work! I'm a graphic designer full-time and have my own clients that I freelance for and the last while has been ridiculous for me! But I am backkk and recently went spring/summer shopping and I'm super excited about my recent buys! More to come in the next week but to start off my summer posts I want something simple, comfy and breezy! In my fav gold round sunnies, cream knit kimono with fringe, and chunky heels are an awesome look, anytime of a beautiful summer day!

**Do you have summer must-haves that yu are excited about? Let me know! More to come keep a look out :)

<3 xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Follow me on bloglovin'

Translate

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe