MMM Lobster

9.8.15


















Holaa friends:) I had one of my fav things in the world the other day!! Had to post all about it! I
absolutely adore Lobster... lobster rolls, steamed lobsters, lobster bisque, or anything else lobster I can get my hands on. I grew up going down east a lot where my grandma lived, and she happened to live right on the coast, where they know lobster. I grew up getting my hands dirty and I am proud to say I'm a ninja at cracking all parts of a massive lobbie from it's shell! So while in old Montreal of course I had to locate the best place for lobster rolls... and it turned out to be a little outdoor stand called Muvbox. This tiny little gem is located right on off the St.Laurence River next to it's partner stand, Taco Box. Both are delicious but my heart is always on the side of the sea!

The lobster rolls come prepared the down-east classic way (the only way in my opinion), where large chunks of fresh meat are piled high on a toasted white hotdog bun, simply mixed with mayo and small bits of celery and iceberg lettuce. This simplistic prep allows the delish flavour of lobster to shine! I got two of these babies and next time I may just have to get three...not because they're not filling, more because they're like my crack and I just can't get enough! ;) I recommend anybody who loves seafood and especially lobster visiting Montreal to come and check it out!

www.muvbox.ca






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on bloglovin'

Translate

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe