ootd Osheaga 2015

7.8.15














Hey guys! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer, I have been trying to as much as possible and have been insanely busy!! This past weekend I got a chance to experience Osheaga music festival in Montreal and I must say, I have been to quite a few festivals and Osheaga is my new favourite! Even more than the music, I absolutely fell in love with the venue! So awesome, all the different types of artists, really well run, just an amazing experience that I certainly will not miss next year. So this was my ootd (sorry for some fuzzy pics) and it was perfect for the weather and super easy to wear for my dance-all-day adventure  ;)

Dress - Forever 21
Backpack - Zara
Shoes - Asos
Sunnies - Quay Australia


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on bloglovin'

Translate

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe